Tuesday, August 11, 2009

UPDATE! -- Blotter returns 8/21!

First off, my apologies for not posting an earlier note on this site to Police Blotter devotees.

The Blotter has been on a 1.5-month hiatus as I've been transitioning from my former position as a full-time staff reporter with the Lake County Leader to my new career adventure, but FEAR NOT -- with the assistance of the Lake County 911 Center and the Leader I will still be contributing weekly (or bi-weekly, we'll see) Blotter entries as a freelance guest columnist to the paper.

That means those Blotter entries will also be posted here on this blog site (www.lakecountypoliceblotter.blogspot.com) -- in fact, you can get the first glimpse of the newest entry right here on the afternoon of Aug. 21 as that Blotter will go up on the blog before it goes to print in the Aug. 27 issue of the Leader.

Thanks for your patience and thanks to all of you for reading.

Ty Hampton
Guest Columnist
For the Leader

No comments:

Post a Comment